05 Nov Our refreshed website just launched!
“There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning.”Louis L’Amour
Visitors will now be able to find out a bit more about our operational team at Ant HQ as well as our Talent and Consulting service offering.
We’ve added a new Careers page where candidates will be able to view roles and upload their CV’s. Access to our blog, the Ant Press, has been made easier and here you can expect to find tips, career advice, tools and trending topics to assist and support you during your career journey.
Celebrate with us!
In celebration, we’re running a limited giveaway and would love to hear your feedback and experience of our refreshed website. What you’ll need to do to enter is share your answer to the question below as well as your experience of the website, and you could be the lucky winner* of a R500 Takealot voucher!
Terms & Conditions
- Privacy: Contact information submitted by entrants will exclusively be referenced for the purposes of making contact in relation to this competition, and will not be shared or distributed to other parties
- Sponsor: This competition is sponsored by Afro Ant Consulting (Pty) Ltd
- Competition Period: The competition will run from 5 November 2020 to 12 November 2020
- Who can enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if: (i) you are a natural person who is at least 18 years old and who resides in South Africa; and (ii) it is lawful for you to be awarded the prize
- How to enter: Answer the question correctly and let us know your feedback by completing the form and submitting it to be entered into the random draw to win a R500 Takealot voucher
- How many times you can enter: You may enter this competition only once during the competition period
- Entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the competition
- Prize: We will randomly select one winner at the end of the Competition Period, who will receive a Takealot voucher to the value of R500
- Winner: The winner will be chosen by way of random draw on 13 November 2020 and contacted directly. We will also announce the winner on our social media platforms
- Unforeseen events: In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition (before entries are received), to change the number or nature of the prize at any time (on notice to you), or to change the rules at our discretion (provided that we will not change the conditions for participation or conditions for being awarded the prize, as stated herein)
- Rules: By participating in this competition, you agree to all the competition rules set out above, without exception